What You’ll Do:
The ideal candidate will have strong writing and research skills, creativity, attention to detail, marketing knowledge, and ability to write in various formats. Experience with content management systems like WordPress is preferred. The candidate should have an eye for detail, expert knowledge of grammar and style, commitment to meeting deadlines, and ability to receive edits and critiques professionally.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be organized, creative, and detail oriented.
• Proficient with computers and technology and comfortable with user friendly software
• Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Must be reliable, motivated, and punctual.
• Must be good with multitasking and adaptable to change
• Basic understanding of Social Media
• Basic understanding of SEO is a plus
• Research and Write Website content for clients website (Industries range from Doctors, Lawyers to eCommerce Websites)
• Create persuasive content for landing pages/Website pages to improve results of online advertising for our clients.
• Improve or create text to describe products on our clients e-commerce websites.
• Improve or create text to describe services on our clients websites.
• Maintain style standards for web content on behalf of our clients.
Current number of openings: 2
Compensation: $9-11/hr DOE
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice and Paid Holidays.