Technical Support Representative
Marketecture is a fast-growing e-commerce/small business website software firm, seeking highly motivated, hard working individuals to join our Technical Support Team. We offer a fun, energetic work environment and always build our Teams to match our quirky company culture and overall drive to help our customers achieve online business success. The ideal candidate will have a sound technical background, exhibit strong verbal/written communications skills, be outgoing and able to engage with others in a positive manner. This is an entry level position which is primarily responsible for inbound technical support via phone, chat and email, identifying issues and directing them to the appropriate support team.
Number of openings: 1 Part time
Prefered Schedule: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM (M-F) 20-25hrs/week
Compensation: $9-11/hr DOE
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-mail, phone or live chat.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications related to their product.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in clients products.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provided software tools.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the internal billing system.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- HTML, cPanel, FTP and CSS experience is a plus.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 40-60 wpm.
- 1-3 years of technical support experience
How to Apply
Please send a completed Employment Application form and a copy of your resume to "> for consideration. Thank You.