The Number of Stars You Have
Determines how full you are
Your reputation is everything online and if you don’t put your best foot forward you’re losing business. 88% of consumers have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business. We make it possible for your customers to leave positive feedback that improves your local visibility as well as your online reputation.
See Our Packages
Local Marketing Services FAQs
- What is Local Marketing?
- Local marketing is taking your small business website and distributing it to any and all local business directories. Basically, it's making sure that your local customers find your business when they're looking for your product or service.
- What’s the difference between Local Marketing & SEO?
- They are very similar but local marketing is taking your business and distributing it to local business directories. SEO is making sure your website shows up well in Google and other Search Engines when they search for your product or service.
- How much input do I need to give?
- You'll work directly with your dedicated account manager who will get to know your business inside and out. They will work with you to understand your products or services as well as all of your most important business information. And that's about it... We'll take it from there.
- Isn’t Google smart enough to know my location?
- They are, but that doesn't guarantee you rank well. We work to ensure your Google listing is perfectly optimized so it can show up in the top of search results.
- Why are reviews so important online?
- Don't you want to be most popular kid on the block? Over 70% of consumers say they use online reviews to know which companies to work with. If you don't have reviews people are going to your competitors or if your reputation is bad online you're losing potential business.
- Can’t people fake reviews online?
- The short answer, yes. Most review sites do everything in their power to be able to weed out fake reviews. We take real reviews that your business has received and distribute them for you.
- How much will negative reviews affect my business?
- Ever heard of "United Breaks Guitars"? Yes, over 70% of consumers say they use online reviews to know which companies to work with. So if you have more negative reviews than you do positive ones, you're losing business.