We are looking for a website design rock star, someone who is up to speed with the latest and greatest website design and coding best practices. This individual should be able to build high quality websites for our small business owner clients, thrive in a creative environment, and be self motivated and goal driven.
Position: Website Designer, Full Time
Current number of openings: 2
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and HSA benefits available
Compensation: $11-$13 / hour
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons, Paid Holidays, and Gym Membership.
- Entry level HTML and CSS experience is required
- Prior experience building/editing websites on platforms such as Wordpress, Zencart, Volusion, Big Commerce, etc.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Proficient in Internet related applications
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 60-100 wpm
- Work with team members to design, build, and manage quality websites
- Competitive research to determine website best-practices for various business industries
- Assists in the design and development of websites, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for client websites
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Keep up to speed on all the latest website design techniques and best practices
- Recommend process improvements
- Other duties as assigned