Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager's primary responsibility is to help newly acquired customers get their business website up and running quickly and smoothly through phone interviews. Tasks range from interviewing/gathering information about the client's business, organizing and implementing content, graphics, theme layout/look and feel, and reviewing final websites with the clients to ensure satisfaction with their purchased package's deliverables.
(We expect someone with a good business background, proactive and highly motivated, and is personable on the phone. Experience with websites, customer service and marketing is highly favored.)
Current number of openings: 2
Full time: Yes
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and HSA benefits available
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, Double Shot Basketball Tournaments, Unlimited Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons, Paid Holidays, and Gold's Gym Membership
• Experience building/managing a working website
• Strong task management/organizational skills
• Outgoing personality and ability to connect with clients
• Proficient in Internet related applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office esp. Excel
• HTML and CSS experience preferred
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to type 60-80 wpm.
• Interview new clients to gather data about their business
• Coordinate with team members to ensure website it built quickly/efficiently
• Organize and upload website content and graphics
• Modify theme layout/look and feel to match client's needs
• Review final website with client to ensure satisfaction with deliverables
• Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications related to their product
• Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
• Recommend process improvements
• Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please send a your resume to for consideration. Thank You.